Whipped Unrefined Organic Shea Butter Moisturiser (250ml)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Fast, Free and Tracked Delivery. Dispatched within 1-2 Working Days.
Free mystery Beauty Gift with the purchase of any Perfume or Aftershave.
Flexible payment with Klarna.
Adding product to your cart
Supreme Shea Butter is 100% whipped, creamy, soft and enriched in Shea Olein just like Nilotica Shea Butter. Nilotica Shea Butter possesses higher olein content and is softer, creamier and sweeter in aroma. Whipped Shea Butter (250ml) comes from the nuts of the Vitellaria Paradoxa tree. The nuts are picked and processed using a sustainable method, which is kind to the environment as well as producing the best quality Shea Butter. To obtain the best quality of this shea butter, the fruits are allowed to fall by themselves when they are most ripe, they are then de-pulped and de-husked and the kernel inside is sun dried before being hand pressed to obtain this top grade of Shea Butter. The Shea tree is a very important source of income for the communities we support.
This rare gem; whipped Shea Olein enriched Shea butter which has the same rich nutrients you find in Nilotica Shea Butter is much softer than regular Shea Butter, easier to use and it is absorbed more readily into the skin. It is ideal for our cooler European climate. It will feel amazing on your skin. It is very rich in natural vitamins A D, E and F.
The shelf life is longer because it is rich in antioxidant vitamins and minerals, which also help to keep skin younger looking. It is rich in unsaponifiables which contains the nutrients and minerals that help our skin fight the signs of ageing and protect us from the UV rays of the sun.
Benefits of Whipped Unrefined Organic Shea Butter Moisturiser
- 100% natural
- Suitable for vegans
- Free of parabens
- It can be used by all family members
- It can be used directly on the skin as a rich anti-ageing daily moisturizer for face
- Moisturise and heal damaged, cracked and dry skin
- Used as a shaving oil
- Massage oil for body
- Heals small cuts and bruises
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cruelty free – not tested on animals
- Apply directly to the skin, hair, hands, feet, face and scalp.
- Use it in a wide range of skincare preparations such as lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos and more.
- General Skin and Lip Care
- Brittle and Damaged Hair
- General Hair Care
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.