Unrefined Natural Shea Butter Moisturiser
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Fast, Free and Tracked Delivery. Dispatched within 1-2 Working Days.
Free mystery Beauty Gift with the purchase of any Perfume or Aftershave.
Flexible payment with Klarna.
Adding product to your cart
Shea butter is derived from the seed of the Karite tree (Women’s Gold) which is native to West and Central Africa. Shea butter has been used as a cosmetic ingredient for centuries in Africa to combat the effects of sun and ageing. Unrefined shea butter has a high concentration of vitamins and fatty acids that can nourish your skin, keep it supple and young. It is also used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, irritations, extreme dryness, stretchmarks and wrinkle prevention, burns, after-sun care, insect bites, cuts and small skin wounds. This is superb natural skin care product.
Benefits of Unrefined Natural Shea Butter Moisturiser
- 100% organic shea butter, unrefined
- Cruelty free
- Vegan friendly
- Moisturises and tones the skin
- Anti-inflammatory properties help soothe skin irritation
- Helps soothe sunburns and insect bites
- Contains an estimated SPF of 3 to 4.
- Absorbs rapidly, which could mean quick relief for flare-ups
- Reduces itching, burning, redness
- Reduces and prevents stretch marks during pregnancy
- Protects the skin against cold and wind
- Has anti-ageing properties that make skin appear smoother and reduce ageing
- Suitable for skin and hair care
- Designed for dry, irritated skin, requiring skin regeneration and lubrication
- Suitable for skin care of infants and young children
- Skincare: Use it as a body moisturiser on its own or whip it up with a few drops of essential oils for added benefits.
- Haircare: Apply to hair as a moisturiser as it conditions, seals in moisture, reduces frizz and breakage.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.