Thyme Organic Essential Oil (10ml)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Fast, Free and Tracked Delivery. Dispatched within 1-2 Working Days.
Free mystery Beauty Gift with the purchase of any Perfume or Aftershave.
Flexible payment with Klarna.
Adding product to your cart
Lily & Loaf Thyme Organic Essential Oil (10ml) is a sensational aromatherapy product. Warm, slightly sweet, woody Thyme aroma oil with tonic properties for circulation and nerves. Pungent, spicy, medicinal aromatherapy oil to clarify and energise mind and uplift mood.
Thyme pure essential oil is derived from the steam distillation of the flowering tops of the Thymus vulgaris plant. Historically, it's said that thyme was used in embalming, as well as for religious ceremonies, and funeral rites.
As a tonic oil, thyme is used for the circulatory, digestive and nervous systems. Its warming properties are helpful as a circulatory stimulant that is excellent in massage blends to relieve cramps and muscular aches, ease stiff joints and combat fatigue. With natural antiseptic, warming properties thyme can help reduce mucous, and clear sinuses. Emotionally, thyme essential oil has been used for courage and revitalisation, mental clarity, and uplifting moods.
Benefits of Lily & Loaf Thyme Organic Essential Oil
- Lily & Loaf is one of the UK best essential oil brands
- Diffuse Thyme essential oil that is sweet, woody, uplifting and energising
- Thyme is very good for aromatherapy massage
- Massage after blending to stimulate circulation, relieve cramps and sooth away fatigue
- Thyme is a sensational product as aromatherapy bath oil
- Apply diluted in very small quantities to troublesome skin. Inhale as a decongestant
- Thyme is one of the best essential oils for relaxation
- Blends well with Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Marjoram, Rosemary, Lavender, Pine
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil
- Aroma diffuser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a scent diffuser
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into water
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
Ingredients: 100% Organic White Thyme - Thymus vulgaris, plant part: Flower Tops, extraction method: Steam Distillation
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.