Scots Pine Organic Essential Oil (10ml)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Fast, Free and Tracked Delivery. Dispatched within 1-2 Working Days.
Free mystery Beauty Gift with the purchase of any Perfume or Aftershave.
Flexible payment with Klarna.
Adding product to your cart
Lily & Loaf Scots Pine Organic Essential Oil (10ml) is a superb aromatherapy product. The fresh, forest Scots Pine aroma oil is stimulating and uplifting. Invigorating fragrance eases tension and clears sinuses. Scots Pine aromatherapy oil provides positive strengthening, reviving effect to body and mind.
Scots Pine pure essential oil is obtained by dry distillation of the needles of Pinus sylvestris. Pine has a long history of use as a medicine, and has been used for centuries throughout Europe to relieve respiratory, muscular and joint conditions.
Its rubefacient and diuretic properties are recognised for use in aromatherapy massage, for the structural system, and cellulite. It acts as an expectorant and decongestant to relieve respiratory disorders and cold symptoms, and acts as a tonic to the whole system as well as boosting the emotions, inner strength and positivity.
Benefits of Lily & Loaf Scots Pine Organic Essential Oil
- Lily & Loaf is one of the UK best essential oil brands
- Diffuse Scots Pine essential oil to create a fresh, clean atmosphere, that clears the head and sinuses Diffuse Scots Pine essential oil to promote clear breathing and sinuses, relieve tension, promote clarity
- Scots Pine is very good for aromatherapy massage
- Massage after blending to stimulate circulation and relax aching muscles and joints
- Scots Pine is a superb product as aromatherapy bath oil
- Apply diluted for antibacterial properties – useful on dry, flaking skin. Inhale to boost strength and vitality
- Scots Pine is one of the best essential oils for headaches
- Blends well with Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cedar wood, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Sage, Lavender
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil
- Aroma diffuser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a scent diffuser
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into water
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Scots Pine - Pinus sylvestris, plant part: Needles, extraction method: Dry Distillation
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.