Revlon Colorsilk Buttercream Medium Natural Brown - 50/41N (126.8ml)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Fast, Free and Tracked Delivery. Dispatched within 1-2 Working Days.
Free mystery Beauty Gift with the purchase of any Perfume or Aftershave.
Flexible payment with Klarna.
Adding product to your cart
Enrich your hair colour with an amazing haircare product - Revlon Colorsilk Buttercream Medium Natural Brown - 50/41N (126.8ml).
It refreshes and rejuvenates your hair colour. Achieve a superb, natural brown colour with this hair dye. Rich, long-lasting colour that conditions hair. The hair dye is free of harmful substances such as ammonia and is infused with moisturising ingredients such as mango, shea and coconut butters. This hair colour dye is easy to apply by yourself in the comfort of your home. Includes a precision brush that helps to apply the hair dye with ease and minimal mess. Get the ultimate in rich, shiny, hair-coddling colour. ColorSilk Buttercream™ nourishes hair and covers grays for eight full weeks!
Benefits of Revlon Colorsilk Buttercream Medium Natural Brown
- This revolutionary formula is infused with mango, shea, and coconut butters, leaving hair naturally shiny and soft
- This hair dye permanent formula is great for all hair types and extra-clingy to grays for complete coverage
- With one intuitive tool that brushes, combs, and sections hair, colour has never been easier to apply
- Includes a nourishing mask with argan, avocado, sunflower, and olive oils to give hair an extra boost of shine just when you need it—2 weeks after you colour
- Please follow the box instructions closely, but here are a few important points you might want to know right now about this hair colour kit:
- The 3-in-1 Precision Brush is ideal for a targeted application, starting at the roots with 1/2" chunks of hair
- After your roots have been saturated, work the rest of the mixture through the rest of your hair
- After the hair colour is applied all over, rake the comb side of our 3-in-1 tool from roots to tips for the most even distribution
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.