Revlon Colorsilk Buttercream Intense Red - 55RR (126.8ml)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Fast, Free and Tracked Delivery. Dispatched within 1-2 Working Days.
Free mystery Beauty Gift with the purchase of any Perfume or Aftershave.
Flexible payment with Klarna.
Adding product to your cart
Enrich your hair colour with an amazing haircare product - Revlon Colorsilk Buttercream Intense Red - 55RR (126.8ml).
Choose a vibrant and chic hair colour for yourself and enjoy healthy hair as well as durable and vivid colour. Rich, long-lasting colour that conditions hair. The hair dye is free of harmful substances such as ammonia and is infused with moisturising ingredients such as mango, shea and coconut butters. This hair colour dye is easy to apply by yourself in the comfort of your home. Get the ultimate in rich, shiny, hair-coddling color. ColorSilk Buttercream™ nourishes hair and covers grays for eight full weeks!
Benefits of Revlon Colorsilk Buttercream Intense Red
- This revolutionary formula is infused with mango, shea, and coconut butters, leaving hair naturally shiny and soft
- This hair colour permanent formula is great for all hair types and extra-clingy to grays for complete coverage
- With one intuitive tool that brushes, combs, and sections hair, colour has never been easier to apply
- Includes a nourishing mask with argan, avocado, sunflower, and olive oils to give hair an extra boost of shine just when you need it—2 weeks after you colour
- Please follow the box instructions closely, but here are a few important points you might want to know right now about this hair colour kit:
- The 3-in-1 Precision Brush is ideal for a targeted application, starting at the roots with 1/2" chunks of hair
- After your roots have been saturated, work the rest of the mixture through the rest of your hair
- After the hair color is applied all over, rake the comb side of the 3-in-1 tool from roots to tips for the most even distribution
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.