Ginger Organic Essential Oil (10ml)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Fast, Free and Tracked Delivery. Dispatched within 1-2 Working Days.
Free mystery Beauty Gift with the purchase of any Perfume or Aftershave.
Flexible payment with Klarna.
Adding product to your cart
Lily & Loaf Ginger Organic Essential Oil (10ml) is an outstanding aromatherapy product. A spicy, woody, peppery, warm Ginger aroma oil that is invigorating and stimulating, with a variety of therapeutic properties for mind and body.
Ginger pure essential oil is extracted from the Zingiber officinale plant, also known as Common or Jamaica Ginger. The oil is extracted by steam distillation from the ground-up root of the plant. Chinese texts mention the use of ginger as medicine
Ginger aromatherapy oil is also mentioned in ancient Greek, Roman, and Arabian literature.
Ginger is a warming oil and is particularly good for digestion and fighting nausea, morning sickness and motion sickness. It has many therapeutic properties and is used to sooth joints, muscles and skin. The warm aroma can help relieve symptoms of colds, sinusitis, crams, dry, sore skin. and fever. Used in a vaporiser, its energising properties make it a good aphrodisiac.
Benefits of Lily & Loaf Ginger Organic Essential Oil
- Lily & Loaf is one of the UK best essential oil brands
- Diffuse Ginger essential oil for an uplifting, invigoration, energising atmosphere, to clear sinuses
- Ginger is very good for aromatherapy massage
- Massage after blending for circulation, digestive support, muscle and joint relief
- Ginger is an outstanding product as aromatherapy bath oil
- Apply diluted palms and inhale to quell nausea, or motion sickness
- Ginger is one of the best essential oils for anxiety
- Blends well with citrus oils, Bergamot, Frankincense, Geranium, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil
- Aroma diffuser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a scent diffuser
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into water
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Ginger - Zingiber officinale, plant part: Root/Rhizome, extraction method: Steam Distillation
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.