Chamomile Organic Essential Oil (10ml)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Fast, Free and Tracked Delivery. Dispatched within 1-2 Working Days.
Free mystery Beauty Gift with the purchase of any Perfume or Aftershave.
Flexible payment with Klarna.
Adding product to your cart
Lily & Loaf Chamomile Organic Essential Oil (10ml) is a splendid aromatherapy product. Sweet, fruity Chamomile aroma oil offers a relaxing, calming effect on the body and spirit, the aromatherapy oil provides gentle soothing effect on the skin.
Roman chamomile is extracted from the flower and the upper parts of the plant and has a sweet, fruity aroma. It has excellent calming properties, and is said to ease irritation and impatience. The medicinal use of chamomile dates back thousands of years to the Romans, Greeks, and ancient Egyptians, and Hippocrates is said to have used chamomile as a herbal remedy.
Chamomile pure essential oil is excellent for skin problems dry or itchy skin, and the gentle soothing properties of roman chamomile essential oil eases sprains, strains when used with a cold compress. It has an antispasmodic effect that is highly effective for relieving abdominal or period cramps as well as nausea.
Benefits of Lily & Loaf Chamomile Organic Essential Oil
- Lily & Loaf is one of the UK best essential oil brands
- Diffuse Chamomile essential oil to calm tension or stress headaches, settle nerves, and to aid restful sleep
- Chamomile is very good for aromatherapy massage
- Massage after blending to relieve aching muscles, joint and ease cramps
- Chamomile is an outstanding product as aromatherapy bath oil
- Apply diluted to joints, sprains, and dry skin. Use a cold compress or add to bath water
- Chamomile is one of the best essential oils for skin
- Blends well with Bergamot, Clary sage, Geranium, Lavender, Grapefruit, Ylang Ylang
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil
- Aroma diffuser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a scent diffuser
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into water
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Chamomile, plant part: Flowering Tops, extraction method: Steam Distillation
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.