Cedarwood Organic Essential Oil (10ml)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Fast, Free and Tracked Delivery. Dispatched within 1-2 Working Days.
Free mystery Beauty Gift with the purchase of any Perfume or Aftershave.
Flexible payment with Klarna.
Adding product to your cart
Lily & Loaf Cedarwood Organic Essential Oil (10ml) is a remarkable aromatherapy product. Cedarwood aroma oil has fresh, slightly sweet, woody scent with calming, grounding qualities. Aromatherapy oil has natural, balsamic fragrance with grounding, spiritual effects, which dispels negativity, strengthens mind and body.
Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil is extracted through steam distillation from the wood of Cedrus Atlantica. The ancient Egyptians used cedar atlas essential oil in their skincare preparations due to its rejuvenating properties.
This pure essential oil is used in massage blends to treat aching muscles and joints. The astringent and antiseptic properties are ideal for soothing troublesome oily skin, and can be blended with shampoo to improve scalp and hair. Acts as a decongestant to clear sinuses, and ease cold symptoms. Emotionally, it is said to have a grounding, calming effect, and a spiritual effect promoting strength and self-confidence. It has a strengthening effect on body and mind, which makes it useful for stress, negative emotions, and strengthening determination.
Benefits of Lily & Loaf Cedarwood Organic Essential Oil
- Lily & Loaf is one of the UK best essential oil brands
- Diffuse Cedarwood essential oil for a decongestant effect. Calming and grounding. Inhale for respiratory relief.
- Cedarwood is very good for aromatherapy massage
- Massage after blending for relaxation, stress relief, and to ease everyday muscular aches
- Cedarwood is a remarkable product as aromatherapy bath oil
- Apply diluted to soothe and clarify oily skin
- Cedarwood is one of the best essential oils for skin
- Blends well with Bergamot, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Juniper Berry, Rosemary, Petitgrain
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil
- Aroma diffuser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a scent diffuser
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into water
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Cedarwood Atlas - Cedrus atlantica, plant part: Wood, extraction method: Steam Distillation
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.