Black Pepper Organic Essential Oil (10ml)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Fast, Free and Tracked Delivery. Dispatched within 1-2 Working Days.
Free mystery Beauty Gift with the purchase of any Perfume or Aftershave.
Flexible payment with Klarna.
Adding product to your cart
Lily & Loaf Black Pepper Organic Essential Oil (10ml) is a superb product. Stimulating, toning and warming properties that energise and stimulate the mind and body. Black Pepper aroma oil supports skin tone and condition.
Black pepper aromatherapy oil is steam-distilled from the peppercorn. The aroma of black pepper is warm, spicy and musky, and is known to have a powerful impact on the body in many ways. Black pepper was used by the ancient Egyptians, and Indian monks to maintain stamina and energy.
Black pepper pure essential oil produces a deep, penetrating warmth that is highly beneficial when used in massage to encourage suppleness after strenuous exercise or to ease aching muscles. Its benefaction properties provide a stimulating effect on the circulatory system, increasing blood circulation and improving muscle tone.
Benefits of Lily & Loaf Black Pepper Organic Essential Oil
- Lily & Loaf is one of the UK best essential oil brands
- Diffuse Black pepper essential oil to soothe anxious feeling and for emotional support
- Black pepper is very good for aromatherapy massage
- Massage after blending to soothe muscles and joints
- Black pepper is an outstanding product as an aromatherapy bath oil
- Apply diluted to aching or sore muscles and joints and on the feet to relax muscles and reduce fatigue
- Focus on the feet to relax muscles and reduce fatigue
- Black pepper is one of the best essential oils for anxiety
- Blends well with Bergamot, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Juniper Berry, Rosemary, Petitgrain
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical: add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser: add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation: add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing: add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into water.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity - may cause skin sensitising or irritation. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Black Pepper - Piper nigrum, plant part: Fruit, extraction method: Steam Distillation
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.